America’s Top 5 College Speakers
Are you looking for the perfect college speaker for your next campus event? Here are the top 5 speakers on today’s circuit and what they speak about:
1. Jonathan Sprinkles – Jonathan has won the ‘College Speaker of the Year’ award several times and is known for his incredible humor combined with fantastic leadership teachings. He customizes his presentations for each group he speaks to, so you will have an amazing experience with him.
2. Robert Channing – If your college audience is tough-to-please with conventional approaches in speaking events, then Robert Channing is your man.
Robert is not only a great speaker and motivator but an excellent performer as well. He’s a mentalist; brain-bending telepathy and incredible mind tricks are his specialty. Channing is great at combining his comedy, magic, and entertainment with a solid message.
You can call him what you want – hypnotist – mind reader – magician -performer – speaker – but what he truly does is inspire people in a mind-bending way.
3. Rick Barnes Rick Barnes is an absolute expert in college speaking since he knows his stuff very well. He works very hard to appeal to students’ common sense and their basic desire to make the most of their college leadership experiences.
He develops programs that are absolutely relevant to the college scene. Drinking and driving, leadership, motivation, hazing, fraternities and sororities, athletes, and stereotypes are all his specialties. His presentations are fun and interactive but informative and motivational nonetheless.
4. Professor Joe Martin – Joe Martin was born and raised in one of the toughest inner city ghettos in Miami, Florida. In his childhood, he was no stranger to drugs, violence, and crime. He even witnessed six of his friends die before even reaching the tender age of sixteen.
He was even told that he was not “college material” after graduating high school. He did not let poverty and criticisms stop him but instead do what he thought to be best for him. Joe attended college and graduated top of his class; he was even voted as “Student of the Year” among 9,500 students. At age 24, he became the youngest tenured-earning professor ever hired to teach at his State University.
Apart from teaching life strategies, he also specializes in motivating educators and academic professionals worldwide.
5. John Beede – John Beede will bring his jaw-dropping adventure stories to your school. He’s climbed Mt. Everest, along with scores of the world’s tallest mountains, and he will transplant those lessons of leadership, adventure, and success to your University or college. The multimedia integration of video, photos, music, and his stage presence makes his presentations overwhelmingly impactful and gripping. Having spoken to over 250,000 people worldwide, he’s got an unbelievably polished stage presence… that he still keeps raw enough to relate and be a ‘real’ presenter.
Bring college speaker John Beede to your next event and your students will thank you and you’ll look like a hero!